Sunday, March 20, 2011

"I'm French, Chew on Me"

Hello everyone,

Surprised to see me again? A happy surprise I hope?
Yes, I know I wrote a goodbye post, but then I realized this blog is not completely done...it's just an "on-hold" Blog....


In such troubled, tragic, and horrific times our little planet is going through... be it in the region or a bit further away in Japan, I wished everyone a happy Purim, one of the most joyous and fun holidays on the Jewish calendar. It commemorates a time when the Jewish people living in Persia were saved from extermination.

But for those of you looking to help our Japanese friends, do not hesitate to go to
https://www.paypal-donations.com/pp-charity/web.us/campaign.jsp?cid=-12


I also wanted to let you know about a great article on The Slate, written by Josh Levin: " I'm French, Chew on Me; Sophie the Giraffe, the European teething toy that's sweeping America." You gotta love the title... ^__^

Besides the history and presentation of our beloved Sofi, Josh Levin writes that Sophie la Girafe has become the success she is by word of mouth. This has also been confirmed by blogger Jennifer Rabulan-Bertram on " the Next Kid Thing". Sofi HaGirafa has proven time and time again how effective and safe she is, and for helpless parents of a teething baby, this is worth everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment