Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sophie The Giraffe's blog has a new look!

Hi dear readers,

Welcome to the new look!

Blogspot has been offering new designs to its bloggers, and after trying a few, I decided to change to this blue-looking one.



Sofi HaGirafa is many things, but slick is not a word I that would use for her... ^__^

A few details need more work, such as the "banner" pictures, but overall I think it is a nice change.

You may also notice some advertising in between posts. I am giving them a try and Blogspot assured me that the ads would be compatible with our Sofi HaGirafa. No harm in trying, right?

I hope you will enjoy the new design and the content even more!






The true sleekiness of Sophie Ha Girafa
 is  being
your Baby's Gums Best Friend
^__^

1 comment:

  1. It is an interesting and informative blogpost...this shares good information regarding sophie and more about sophie's character..thank you again...:)
    Sophie The Giraffe

    ReplyDelete